Get the GTX 970 ASAP or save a little longer and get the GTX 980? Please read the description.

May 4, 2015
This is my situation:
I've finished assembling my pc (http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/VTjpsY) a few days ago and it's all up and running although I have not yet purchased my GPU yet because I wanted to get everything working first without it. Now I'm saving up for the msi gtx 970 4g (twin frozr) but considering maybe save up a little longer for the 980 as the prices seem to be going down nicely. Usually I would just save a little longer to get the better one but Geforce seems to have put a deal on their GPUs where you get a free copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and I don't want to miss it. I am planning to 1440x2560 60fps and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to graphics. I guess this is less of a straight forward question but I want to get some opinions of whether I should just get the GTX 970 or save up a couple of weeks longer and get a 980. Also when is the Metal Gear bundle likely to end because I really don't want to miss it.

Thank you in advance :)