Need new Graphics card recommendations in 200$ - 250$ range

hatemf90

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
I haven't been following on the latest cards for a long time so I don't know what exists in the market now. I need a new GFX card since my R7870 died on me. I'm looking for the best performance at 200$-250$ range at most.. power supply isn't a problem since i have a good PSU. Also please don't recommend the very latest stuff as that probably didn't arrive yet where I live, maybe something from last year etc. Thanks.

spagalicious

Distinguished

hatemf90

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
Im in Egypt but the currency doesn't matter that much, that's why I asked for cards within a range as the prices will be different anyway, I just need to name a few cards within that performance range, so I can choose one depending on whats available,/price.. etc

spagalicious

Distinguished
Then the 960 would most likely be the best card in your range, the R9 290 may be slightly out of your range as that $250 was the lowest I could find on Newegg. I would personally stay clear of lower range R9 270/280 cards, but that is because I've had some bad experiences with mid-range GPUs from AMD. I know people have great experiences though, so the R9 285/280x may be worth looking at as well.

TRENDING THREADS