Need help choosing a monitor

Solution
I'd go with the ASUS just because its cheaper, and then use the extra cash to buy other accessories, like a mount or something.

If you go the reviews section of the ASUS vn247 there are some pics of folks who have it with a triple monitor setup. That should give you an idea of what it would be like.

Personally I can't stand the bezels in multi-monitor setups for gaming, so If I had to choose something else, I'd get one of those 34" [21:9] ultra widescreens, :)

Xivilain

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
I'd go with the ASUS just because its cheaper, and then use the extra cash to buy other accessories, like a mount or something.

If you go the reviews section of the ASUS vn247 there are some pics of folks who have it with a triple monitor setup. That should give you an idea of what it would be like.

Personally I can't stand the bezels in multi-monitor setups for gaming, so If I had to choose something else, I'd get one of those 34" [21:9] ultra widescreens, :)

Solution

xproevil7z

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015

Thanks for the advice but im set on the 3 monitors :D and thanks for the recomendation