m2n68-la Narra5 motherboard compatible with windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngoyne

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
I have a Compaq Presario running Win 7 and a M2N68-LA Narra5 motherboard. Is this compatible with Windows 10? According to Microsoft my GeForce 615se GPU is not compatible. The tech on the chat line told me to make sure my motherboard was compatible before upgrading my GPU.

Solution
Your mother board should work just fine with windows 10, though some drivers may not be fully compatible, only way to really know if its going to work is to test it and see. Most of the time you can fine the drivers though Im pretty sure you wont have them issues.

Also if your not looking to spend a whole lot on a new GPU, look at the GT610 as its a big jump from what your using now, and is cheap. Gaming well you'll need a better GPU and a PSU upgrade.

Your mother board should work just fine with windows 10, though some drivers may not be fully compatible, only way to really know if its going to work is to test it and see. Most of the time you can fine the drivers though Im pretty sure you wont have them issues.

Also if your not looking to spend a whole lot on a new GPU, look at the GT610 as its a big jump from what your using now, and is cheap. Gaming well you'll need a better GPU and a PSU upgrade.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.