How to fix Screen Resolution in Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMBeg

Reputable
Jul 14, 2015
Greetings,
Hello there, I just updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have been facing some problems lately so any help would be great! Ok now, First of all there is this Screen Resolution problem. The resolution is like stretched. And it's an headache, I tried many ways, like going to Adjust Resolution in Display section in Control Panel, but there none of the screen resolution meet my requirements. I mean that they all appear stretched. And I also have forgotten my screen resolution. What shall I do? I also noticed that in Device Manager>Display Adapters my Graphics card (Intel HD Graphics) had an error sign on it(a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark). I tried uninstalling it and then running 'Scan For Hardware Changes' in the Actions tab, but still the error mark didn't go away. I also ran the 'Update' option but it said that I already had the best version. What shall I do? Is there a problem with my Graphics Card or with Windows 10? If so how shall I fix it? And also sometimes when I boot then the screen goes black with nothing.

Help would be great!!!
Thanks a lot.

Solution
Its zoomed by default. Right click on your desktop go to display settings their is a slider there change it to 100%.

If thats not it what resolution is your monitor and what does windows say the resolution is set too?

And what cpu do you have you may need to download the graphics driver from intel if for some reason its not working.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Its zoomed by default. Right click on your desktop go to display settings their is a slider there change it to 100%.

If thats not it what resolution is your monitor and what does windows say the resolution is set too?

And what cpu do you have you may need to download the graphics driver from intel if for some reason its not working.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.