bsod page fault in non paged area help cant find outdated driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
first bugcheck was in a network driver
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys Mon Jul 20 02:54:40 2015

its stack was corrupted, you can not tell who corrupted the data, maybe the driver maybe something else. Some machines might also require a specific version of a driver and not work with the generic version that microsoft provided. In these cases the motherboard vendor will provide a updated version that will install.

in your case it looks like you have a combination of a build that is current (2015) and one file that is old :\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys Thu Jul 26 08:14:41 2012
it is Broadcom Bluetooth L2CAP Service

I would try to get your entire bluetooth drivers on the same build. Most likely just remove...
first bugcheck was in a network driver
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys Mon Jul 20 02:54:40 2015

its stack was corrupted, you can not tell who corrupted the data, maybe the driver maybe something else. Some machines might also require a specific version of a driver and not work with the generic version that microsoft provided. In these cases the motherboard vendor will provide a updated version that will install.

in your case it looks like you have a combination of a build that is current (2015) and one file that is old :\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys Thu Jul 26 08:14:41 2012
it is Broadcom Bluetooth L2CAP Service

I would try to get your entire bluetooth drivers on the same build. Most likely just remove the old service or see if you can find a current update:
http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/

I expect that btwl2cap.sys for 2012 is calling fucntions that are just not in the generic build of the crashing driver. This would be expected in the case of build dates that are so many years apart and done by different vendors.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.