Error in Connecting Samsung TV with Lenovo Laptop windows 10 post upgrade from Win 8.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrinal Chakravarty

Reputable
Jun 6, 2015
My laptop (Lenovo G510) was working fine as long as it was in Windows 8/8.1. I was able to mirror/share/project screen with Samsung Smart TV (through wireless method) . Last week I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 and the screen sharing/mirroring has stopped. Now it identifies the smart tv, and tries to take control of the TV, but after few seconds it disconnects with error : "Something went wrong"

Please help.

Solution
Download and install the latest drivers for your laptop's wireless adapter, or for whatever Miracast/WiDi dongle is currently in use. Some drivers carried over from Windows 8.1, particularly older ones that were not updated, have difficulty running in Windows 10.

Slashgeek

Admirable
Download and install the latest drivers for your laptop's wireless adapter, or for whatever Miracast/WiDi dongle is currently in use. Some drivers carried over from Windows 8.1, particularly older ones that were not updated, have difficulty running in Windows 10.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.