Full Admin on Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilaStomper

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2013
So I have upgraded to Win 10 and I have 2 user accounts both with Admin and I can seem to copy paste or edit some files in /c:/windows because I 'Don't have permission from administrators' How do I give my accounts full access to this.

PS: I want access so I can change my theme colours as white is BORING!

Solution
Try using the built-in administrator account to do what you're trying to do. Open up an elevated command prompt by typing "CMD" in Start, right clicking on "Command Prompt" and selecting "Run as administrator." Enter "net user administrator /active:yes." Now log off from your account and log into the new Administrator account that has appeared in your login list. This account can perform any activities without requiring permission.

Slashgeek

Admirable
Try using the built-in administrator account to do what you're trying to do. Open up an elevated command prompt by typing "CMD" in Start, right clicking on "Command Prompt" and selecting "Run as administrator." Enter "net user administrator /active:yes." Now log off from your account and log into the new Administrator account that has appeared in your login list. This account can perform any activities without requiring permission.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.