Problem getting a response from Logitech - how can I warranty?

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
I am going through customer service hell with Logitech.

I submitted a ticket with them on Aug 4th. They said they'd get back to me in 24 - 48 hours and got back to me 5 days later. They asked for some specific info ... my contact info, product, SN #, seller, receipt, etc. I provided all the info, and no response. It's been 12 days since the original contact.

I have a non working mouse. In frustration, I re-installed Windows today thinking an outside chance of some kind of corruption. Same prob after installing the mouse. With or without the software and drivers.

Has anyone had any experience with Logitech. They're support page still lists a phone #, but ti has a recorded message saying there is no longer phone support.

This was complicated initially by the fact that no matter how hard I tried, with any browser, i couldn't register my mouse because of "Something went wrong" error messages. So I was in a position where I couldn't call them, and I needed to have a product registered in order to get support with being unable to register a product - even before addressing the actual mouse issue. It's an insane loop.

I reached out to the support forum and got a reply - directing me back to the site!!!

When I checked the site, they had added my mouse just as a non-registered item. I was then able to fill out the registration # and submit the original ticket back on Aug 4th.

Then they sent me a form letter email saying "we're just following up to see if the issue was resolved ...blah, blah". I've responded to it three times over four days asking for someone to address the ticket, which address the actual problem with the mouse

So I put in a second ticket today, to complain about the fact that no one addressed the first ticket.

I have a mouse that doesn't work, and I can't warranty until someone actually addresses the ticket

What a horrible company to deal with.

Solution

I just looked through all the emails...19 days from first contact to new mouse in hand.

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012

13 days? As in 13 days from first contact until you had a new mouse?

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012

This is "Opinions and Experience". As in ... these are my opinions, and this is my experience. The troubleshooting and conclusion that it is a problem with the mouse came and went. So if I'd wanted to seek advice on a problem with a mouse, I would have posted in Components.

So actually, no ... let's focus on Logitech here. That's the problem I'm addressing and have asked for help with

USAFRet

Titan

I just looked through all the emails...19 days from first contact to new mouse in hand.

Solution

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012

Thanks, I appreciate you doing that USAFRet. It's 12 days in ... I doubt I'll get a new mouse within a week,considering I haven't even had anyone address the issue yet. But if it took that long with yours then here's hoping. It may still happen

USAFRet

Titan

And some of that "19 days" was me, and not them. I did not always reply back instantly.