New PC crashes when playing games, Watchdog.Sys error.

ShahzadKhan

Reputable
Aug 8, 2015
I recently built my pc about a week ago and when i play games, my pc screen crashes and the screen freezes (Explosions in Rocket League), I hear a buzzing noise in my headphones during the crash, and my pc reboots to windows like normal. I've run mem test 86, prime 95, deleted nvidia audio drivers, and installed every driver available for my mobo, gpu, and cpu, and the temperatures also were great when stress testing. I downloaded a program called Who Crashed and it showed me the reason for the crash. It is the same one over and over. It has to do something with Video Memory in the graphics card, but these errors are beyond my knowledge of computers. I am running Windows 10 64 bit. PC specs and the error message below; (bad GPU memory?)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Jggyzy

CPU- i5 4690k
GPU- GTX 970 STRIX
Ram - 8 GB (no errors found in the individual dimms)
PSU- EVGA 650 watt 80 gold +

Error Message,
On Sun 8/2/2015 5:55:43 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080215-5718-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x3C3D)
Bugcheck code: 0x10E (0x2E, 0xFFFFC000CC4720D0, 0xFFFFC000D9D236E0, 0xFFFFD00119D08730)
Error: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Watchdog Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that the video memory manager has encountered a condition that it is unable to recover from.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.