retro games sites

tonybony

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
why are all retro games sites full of crapware & does anyone know of a decent site to download retro games from?

Solution
The discussion of emulators is fine but we cannot allow for the posting of ROMS, links to ROMs or sites with ROMs on them. Although the sites may cover their bases with the "you must delete the ROM in 24 hours if you do not own the original cartridge" it is still technically illegal to download ROMs.

4745454b

Titan
As I suspected Tony, I'm not sure how many answers you are going to be able to get on this website. Toms has a strict policy of not allowing people to link to ROMs, which is why I removed the offending site. abandonware games is possibly the only site I can think of where it's ok. And even then I'm not sure. You may need to find some other way to get this answer.

The discussion of emulators is fine but we cannot allow for the posting of ROMS, links to ROMs or sites with ROMs on them. Although the sites may cover their bases with the "you must delete the ROM in 24 hours if you do not own the original cartridge" it is still technically illegal to download ROMs.

Solution