Need Help! Display just turned off while using and doesnt turn on for more than 2 seconds!

Highly Praised

Reputable
Jul 12, 2015
I have the Samsung Syncmaster 932GW, a 1440x900 75hz monitor. I also have a R9 270x 4GB GDDR5 OC version, and my monitor has stopped functioning... Turns on two seconds, shuts off... if I turn off the screen and turn it back on through the power button, I'll get two more seconds screen on time... I was using it and then the brightness went very low, and then the screen went black, all within a matter of... you guessed it, two seconds. I spent all my money on my PC and cant afford a monitor right now... I've tried lowering the brightness to 0 because that was recommended, but it hasnt fixed it. I'm sure this is a monitor problem because I'm using the PC right now, with a 32inch tv... Yes, it is painful... Please help me get this monitor back in working condition.

UPDATE: I turned a flashlight on the display, and you can see everything on the screen that way, meaning the backlight is messed up... Took off the back and this is revealed... Anything wrong with it? Any of the capacitors look bad?