AMD Catalyst Underscan/Overscan Slider Grayed Out / Disabled for HDTV Display

id_rather_fly

Reputable
Aug 22, 2015
Hello,

My HDTV is plugged in to my Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 via HDMI and the extended display is being cut off around the edges. I am not able to see the top, bottom, left, or right edges of the display for that monitor. For example, I cannot see the back / forward buttons on chrome or the minimize, maximize, and close buttons that are normally in the top right. I can only see about 1/4 of the top portion of the windows task bar on the bottom of the screen. My other two monitors appear normal.

The Underscan / Overscan slider is disabled in my AMD catalyst control center. It is currently set all the way to the right (maximum overscan). I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Professional from Windows 7 Pro and had to update my GPU drivers. I was previously able to get the underscan / overscan slider to function for this display, but I cannot figure out how I did it last time and no amount of googling is turning up a sound result.

Any ideas how to fix this? I would like to just change the overscan / underscan slider back to 0, but can't do that until I figure out how to enable that function.