Windows 10 education (dreamspark) .iso size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marka612

Reputable
Aug 15, 2015
I just downloaded a windows 10 education .iso and the file size is 2,48 GB (2.664.365.988 bytes). Is that right? While downloading it said it would be 3.xGB... It took literally 8 hours to download from dreamspark, so I'd rather not redownload... But given the download speed (and irregularity of it) It wouldn't surprise me the download wasn't right.
[strike]Also, if I install windows education, will it stop working after i finish college? (I'm actually already done with college and getting the license before they close my acc on september)[/strike] (It doesn't, just read it)
I can also download a windows 8.1 pro from dreamspark and then upgrade but it kinda bothers me to do so.

orominio9

Reputable
Aug 30, 2015
Dreamspark give you a Product Key I recommend that you stored that key because after two years they delete the key from there servers. The key is valid forever but after 2 years if you forget the key they wont have it on file for you, so to be safe stored it else were.

I have a Winodws 8 Key from Dreamspark (Now windows 10) and before Windows 10 update a did a Fresh Install, have to Download Windows 8 Retail from a Torrent site since downloading it from Dreamspark takes ages for me. Yes the copy that I download was a Retail Microsoft Version so my Key works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.