Good Gaming 120hz 1ms budget monitor

lejacob

Reputable
Jul 5, 2015
Hello! Thanks for reading this far, I am looking for a 120hz monitor with 1 ms response time to accompany a beast gaming rig I'm getting built in a couple days.

I'm looking for a monitor that's 20-27" (preferably something in-between such as a 24" unless there's a good deal).

I'd be willing to pay $300 CDN after tax (That's the Maximum, unless there's something like $10 more expensive.)

Thanks for your help! Remember it's Canadian currency, also nothing more than $250 CDN before tax.

P. S

Sorry it's not organized, this monitor will be used for CS:GO, Black Ops II, Black Ops 3 (once it's out), and GTA V.

Asus VG248QE
Overview

Ultimate Fast Gaming Experience with 144Hz Refresh Rate and 1ms Response Time

Ultra smooth action with 144Hz rapid refresh rate and 1ms (GTG) response time
Full HD 1920x1080, 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio, and 350cd/m² of brightness for like-like visuals
A comfortable viewing experience with ergonomic tilt, swivel pivot, and height adjustment
Featuring DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI-D, and HDMI ports for multi device connections
Built-in 2W stereo speakers for an immersive home entertainment experience

Asus VG248QE 24-Inch LED-Lit Monitor $239.00

Generic 120Hz 1ms Monitor search on Amazon.com

I'm sorry, I live in the US. I don't know who sells what in Canada. you probably do.

I also added a second generic search. At the very least, look at the monitors that come up, and then go find out what you can get them for in Canada. I pointed you to whats available. I cannot come to Canada and hold your hand while you find a monitor that fits your needs.

bignastyid

Titan

Pcpartpicker works for canada. I live in the US aswell.