Can you change Windows keyboard shortcuts and taskbar icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivers

Reputable
Aug 27, 2015
Just upgraded to windows 10 and on 7 I was using Ultramon, a super awesome multi-monitor program. Needless to say, ultramon doesn't work on 10 but 10 has some pretty great multi-monitor functionality already.

I've got two monitors and I have taskbar shown on both and buttons are set to show on taskbar where the window is open. What I'm trying to do is hide the Start Menu, Cortana search, and task view buttons on the non-primary monitor taskbar.

Also, I'm wondering if it's possible to change the Windows keyboard shortcuts? Trying to change the shortcut for switching between desktops to something other than Ctrl + Win + (Left/Right)

Solution
You cannot change the keyboard shortcuts that I know of. As for the location of the taskbar you can move it vertical but it still might appear on the second monitor. To move it vertical right click it and unlock it then drag it to the right or left side and right click to lock it again.
You cannot change the keyboard shortcuts that I know of. As for the location of the taskbar you can move it vertical but it still might appear on the second monitor. To move it vertical right click it and unlock it then drag it to the right or left side and right click to lock it again.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.