triple monitor setup help

andrewmacneil

Reputable
Sep 2, 2015
I recently purchased a 3rd monitor for more screen real estate and a faster 144hz for csgo, i have everything hooked up i've got 2 aoc 22' panels on the side and a 24' acer monitor in the middle when i booted up everything turned on but my 24' monitor has black bars around the top bottom and sides (its not the bezels) how can i put my screen to a full size?

Solution
You didnt specify what Operating System you have but lets say you have Windows 7.

Right click the desktop
Go to Screen Resolution
Click on the Monitor in question (If you dont know which monitor it is, click on Identify, if the screen is black/not active, click on Detect)
Change resolution size to your desired size.

The reason being it sometimes defaults to the resolution size of the other monitors. Some of my jobs workstations does this as well when working with different screen sizes.

Thyrax

Honorable
Nov 18, 2013
You didnt specify what Operating System you have but lets say you have Windows 7.

Right click the desktop
Go to Screen Resolution
Click on the Monitor in question (If you dont know which monitor it is, click on Identify, if the screen is black/not active, click on Detect)
Change resolution size to your desired size.

The reason being it sometimes defaults to the resolution size of the other monitors. Some of my jobs workstations does this as well when working with different screen sizes.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS