How do I pick a VPN

Keffoo321

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
I'm looking for a VPN that is as fast as can be, mainly for gaming. How would I go about choosing a VPN service? I live in Colorado (assuming VPN server location matters), and I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me any suggestions.

Thanks

Keffoo321

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012

Because games are blocked on my network. I've done my research, I just need help choosing a fast VPN.

It is a question you must answer yourself by testing. The key is to find a vpn location that has good ping times to your house and good ping times to the game location. That will be your new ping times to the game site.

Generally the larger providers have more locations and more capacity....and of course they charge more in most cases.

Be aware vpn really only works in areas that are blocked because of say NAT or something, if you have a administrator intentionally blocking games they know all about the VPN trick and can easily block that too.

Keffoo321

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012

VPN's have been used by everyone here for years to bypass the block. I'm pretty sure it wont end anytime soon.