My System value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FITCamaro

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
Thinking about selling my system due to lack of use. Wondering peoples thoughts on it's value.

Specs:
Lian Li V2000B aluminum full tower case with dual DVD burners and memory card reader
Corsair 850W modular power supply
Practically new i7-4790K
Corsair H80 cooler
Practically new Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK motherboard
16GB DDR3-1866
Zotac GTX980 AMP Edition
1TB 7200 rpm system drive
480GB SSD (1 year of use)
3TB 7200 rpm storage drive

Solution
I would easily say $1000, that case alone is quite nice in terms of its expansion readiness and what you can do in it. that is a great motherboard, a good chip, with an ample cooler for minor overclocking. I would not sell the SSD or the Hard drive, as most people will not want it, and you can never be 100% sure that it is wiped. what kind of power supply is that? is it RM series AXi? also, what card? is it reference or custom PCB? 1200 would not be a stretch for this build.
I would easily say $1000, that case alone is quite nice in terms of its expansion readiness and what you can do in it. that is a great motherboard, a good chip, with an ample cooler for minor overclocking. I would not sell the SSD or the Hard drive, as most people will not want it, and you can never be 100% sure that it is wiped. what kind of power supply is that? is it RM series AXi? also, what card? is it reference or custom PCB? 1200 would not be a stretch for this build.

Solution

inerax

Distinguished
Add up the current market value of all items new and take off 20-50% of the price. That will be your price range. Your computer is pretty up to date and ready out of the box so you should be able to get pretty good value out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.