(WTB) MSI H81M-P33 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgaull

Admirable
Here's the deal. I'm looking for a MSI H81M-P33/E33 (Or just in particular any h81/LGA1150 socket motherboard) for a good price. Obviously I'd like for it to be fully functioning with no scratches/marks/whatever on it. Trying to spend as little as possible since I'm buying it as a surprise for a friend.

Shoot me a PM if you want to see if we can work something out, but keep in mind I can get it for $40 brand new from newegg.

Kliqx

Reputable
Aug 11, 2015
Wouldn't recommend getting a second hand product, Spend the extra money and get a brand new device but if you really want a second hand device you're betting off checking eBay or something along those lines.

Archgaull

Admirable
I was just hoping to get a couple dollars off, plus possibly help somebody out who needs the cash. Yeah, buying it brand new is always an option, and one that's looking like my only option, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put the word out that I'm looking for it, just in case.

What your asking for is an open box product and for that you're looking in the wrong place. Chances are, whatever you're going to find here is going to be well used. The few people who do decide to buy a motherboard and abandon it within a few weeks are usually well acquainted with ebay.

Here's a link to a refurb
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-H81M-E33-Intel-H81-Socket-1150-mATX-Motherboard-w-HDMI-Video-Audio-GbLAN-/281690612118?hash=item419611a196

Status
Not open for further replies.