A new power source to power the world into the next millenia= infinity

alpha27

Distinguished
BANNED
Jan 1, 2014
I invented a regenerative power source, that emits no pollution, that has no limits on scale, ie giga watts. I studied electrical yrs 1&2, its worthy of a nobel peace prize, I'll have $1 billion paid to me and a 5% royalty (of the worlds power) and its all urs, it can be used in cars with 100% peak power constant available, for example a minimum 100hp dc motor powering a car, dosent need to be recharged, well needs a battery to Start up, can power cars, boats, aircraft, homes, business's and even cites, I've been trying to engineer 1-2+ megawatts into a 6 meter shipping container, for around $250,000-$350,000+, also for homes a regen unit of 4-? kw x 24 hour constant power generation $1500-$2500 would fit in the size of a medium tool box, There are a few of moveing and different parts, but this would be good for the electrical industry, as the units would require certain maintenance and repair over 5 yr intervals and during operation, I could go on and on heh. I think AGL and other power compaines would * them selves if they saw my regen units, and how much there ripping off aussie's for power and polluting the envirnonment is a discrace!
I think I will name them infinity regen motors, From the former number 1 pc gamer on the planet, well universe, powerd by GOD's source!

HiggsPrime

Honorable
Apr 19, 2014
Hello Alpha,

Firstly your idea is now being shared on the internet, some other smart people with money will take this idea now so please think of PATENT or atleast copyright of the idea. So thanks for sharing the idea with billion of people who will steal your product and start its manufacturing while you bang your saying "F$$K that could have been ME! "

Secondly, noble price is given in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, biology and Economics. These research are for the better of humanity such as ebola cure. However, you can earn engineering price like Max plank, Micheal Faraday prize, royal engineering shield, etc. So im afraid you cannot win " 1billion dolla royalty and the noble prize".

tech-wreck

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
one word stood out amongst them...

aussies

if it's true what you say, be a tesla, not an edison. gift it to the world, or it'll end up buried by the energy companies who would prefer to get rich by killing the planet.

Strangely, we use Teslas idea of AC instead of Edison's idea of DC, although some new information is showing that DC might be the better option but still the power companies found a way to monetize it pretty easily.

tech-wreck

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
tesla was a genius. edison was a salesman.
one was a gent who wanted to improve the world for everyone. the other was a greedy prick who would have sold his granny to the highest bidder.

I would say both were very smart and while Edison was more of a capitalist I wouldn't say Tesla was not. Both would have wanted profits in the end, that is the name of the game. You can't invent for free.

And as I said, Teslas idea ended up becoming monetized. There is not such thing as free.

RealBeast

Titan
I'm thinking that it's cats running on wheels chasing mice, which power tiny little generators (lots of them of course). Unspayed cats with a few males on the team of course so it would be the breeder wheel model. :lol:

itmoba

Reputable
Aug 14, 2015

Nope, it's clearly dilithium crystals! Members of the galactic legislative branch were discontent, ultimately leading to a 1,000,000 year filibuster, the result of which ended with a discontent legislative body (with poopy pants) which invariably decided that it would be in the best interest to scratch off the second law of thermodynamics and replace it with the "law of sparkle-sparkle magical unicorns, rainbows, and the decree that it would no longer snow or rain on Earth and that in its place meatballs and cheeseburgers would rain from above.".

alpha27

Distinguished
BANNED
Jan 1, 2014
ok yer it sounds unbelievable but hears a basic example, of a basic model of which I have various models, unfortunately u cant patent it (heh wire config and components), cause it would be reverse engineered in 2 secs, if u want u can use a couple of these in paraellel, and get free power! and save a handful of money, so plz donate even a couple of buks here and there.
hahaha heres for the disbeleavers.
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/trance7771/basic%20ps.png

alpha27

Distinguished
BANNED
Jan 1, 2014

yer perpetual motion with output power and constant is a buzz, but I looked at heaps of motors and inverters and specs and stuff, mixed heaps of them around and BAM, a bit of heat will be produced but fans vents or h20 cooling components may help this, if there cramed toghether. its pretty solid build, heh almost bullit proof.