The strangest thing just happened to me... Can someone explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaBio

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
I was just messing around in my rig, giving it a good clean and then i put it back together and turned on my machine. When i turned it on and it got to the login screen in windows 10 my mouse would not work, then my password automatically gets guessed to access my machine, it fails then nothing happens. I take my mouse out and plug it back in and it works fine! But the weird thing is I immediately thought I had a virus or such on my PC but my wireless isn't started or running until i login so there's no way someone could have had instant remote control over my machine? After they guessed the password I attempted my original password but that failed it wouldn't work. I restarted my machine and the password worked fine?

I'm doing a virus scan now just in case, it was just strange how it was all sudden, the password was typed in incredibly fast and after it failed there was no response until i unplugged my mouse..

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Solution
Strange, Maybe your keyboard malfunctioned and somehow typed in random letters due to lag? and the mouse driver could have malfunctioned.

I recommend using Malwarebytes for the virus scan just to make sure.

Cazauxx

Reputable
Jul 10, 2015
Strange, Maybe your keyboard malfunctioned and somehow typed in random letters due to lag? and the mouse driver could have malfunctioned.

I recommend using Malwarebytes for the virus scan just to make sure.

Solution

UltimaBio

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014

Hi yeah I will use this! It could well have been that because i disconnected a RAM stick while i was inside the PC, and unplugged all components from the back so you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS