Microphone isn't showing up!

Hey Adrian

Reputable
Sep 12, 2015
Help me out someone please? I bought this microphone its not a usb, its the other type, its a circular type, sorry I have no clue, please try to help me out with suggestions please, I'm using windows 10 x64 bit, Am I missing a driver?
My Motherboard is an MSI A78m-E35
My graphics card is an EVGA GTX 750 TI (ftw edition)
http://imgur.com/qj77twM
As you can see ^ I only have my Razer headset, which is only a usb, but my microphone that is plugged in the front of my case, which is a Corsair Spec 01, isn't showing up.

Gene Razak

Honorable
Oct 11, 2012
Have you tried plugging the microphone into the back of the computer? It could just be that the front panel is broken or not properly connected. Also be sure to double-check you actually put it in the right connector. I know they're usually colour-coded but that certainly hasn't stopped me from getting it wrong. :)
If possible you could also test the microphone on another computer (ideally one not running Win10) just to rule out that it's the mike that's the problem.

Hey Adrian

Reputable
Sep 12, 2015

I'm sorry for a long reply but that didn't work and now I realize my speakers don't work either, and it's because it's a 3.5mm plug and the realtek hd audio isn't in my device manager or anything, please help me someone.