How do you connect a SAMSUNG GALAXY LIGHT cell phone to an HD TV? I've already ordered a male to male HDMI cable but I don't

Michael Crivello

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2014
How do you connect a SAMSUNG GALAXY LIGHT cell phone to an HD TV? I've already ordered a male to male HDMI cable but I don't know if it will help when I've looked online there's an adapter for MHL to HDMI but the question always comes up as to if it's compatible with a SAMSUNG GALAXY LIGHT SGH-T399N cell phone. I think the HD TV has an HDMI, a display port, and composite audio / video ports.

Thanks in advanced for any helpful response/s.

ptomiko

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
I realize this is an old post, but I saw it was not solved, so I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. If you have a Smart tv, you probably have mirroring capability which can be used wirelessly or thru bluetooth if you have bluetooth capability. You can also Chromecast through your Chrome Browser, just go to the menu on the top, and tab down to "cast" you can then link your phone to the TV, and broadcast your content to it. If you use the Smart TV's mirroring capability, use your menu on your remote and open Mirroring, follow the instructions to link your phone to your TV, and you can mirror whatever you have on your phone screen onto the Smart tv. If you have an old HDTV without these tools/capabilities, you have to buy other devices to broadcast your content onto the TV. Hope this helps