My pc cant run anything

sethg99

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
I recently bought a new pc online thinking it would be pretty good. My friend bought the same pc earlier and said he could play most games on medium to high settings without any issue. So having not knowing much about pcs i decided to get the same one as him. But this pc is terrible. Its barely better than my 5 year old laptop that i got from school. It cant run anything and get a decent framrate and thats at the lowest possible settings.n Please help

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 5450
RAM: 8 GB

sadab0

Reputable
Aug 31, 2014
You ever asked him what games he plays?

That video card you have might've been able to play games from some decades ago but it's not playing any new games.

It can play some games at 30fps or higher like Left 4 Dead but that's only if you game at 720p with everything turned down.

sethg99

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
He plays games like rust and the forest on high settings and has no problems. I dont understand how his is able to do that if mine cant even play anything. I bought the exact same pc. I even got it from the same place

sadab0

Reputable
Aug 31, 2014
Check if all your hardware drivers are up to date. Maybe your internet connection is the problem? go through Speedtest to make sure. Another way you could be getting worse performance is if you have faulty hardware. You can test your hardware with stress tests that have hash or error checks in them.

TRENDING THREADS