windows 10 previously windows 8.1 stuck in safe mode with broken screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_14

Reputable
Sep 17, 2015
I have a broken screen and use a TV for a monitor, I use windows 10 which was windows 8.1, my laptop is stuck in safe mode and now I can not see anything on the TV either, if anyone could help me out I would be very greatful

Solution

It would be best if you may go to your nearest Computer Shop for checkup and/or repair, as this would be best if you have another working external monitor work with to be able to see what is on your screen.

chris_14

Reputable
Sep 17, 2015
Thanks but Nothing works, I've tried numerous things, the screen is cracked and I see nothing, it is stuck in safe mode (windows 10) it won't show on an external monitor, I turn it off and then back on and it's the same, I don't know what is actually on the screen because I have been trying all of the fixes I've heard about, I really need help, I can not afford a new screen

Pearlmaster

Reputable
Aug 30, 2015

Try restarting your PC again and try tapping F8 when booting. Then we can assume your in the F8 menu, then arrow down like 11 times and hit enter. This should hopefully boot back to Normal mode.

chris_14

Reputable
Sep 17, 2015
Thanks but I have tried that and still nothing, I power off and then back on it goes to a screen but I don't know what, because of all of the keys I've been pressing trying all of the fixes I find, I don't know if when I switch off then back on if it goes back to safe mode or what or where it left off.

Pearlmaster

Reputable
Aug 30, 2015

It would be best if you may go to your nearest Computer Shop for checkup and/or repair, as this would be best if you have another working external monitor work with to be able to see what is on your screen.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.