How much should I sell my Gigabyte Gtx 770 4GB OC for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReconGuy

Reputable
Sep 17, 2015
I am currently looking to sell my Gigabyte Windforce 3x Gtx 770 4GB OC and put the funds towards a new Gtx 980 however I am unsure as to how much to expect for my 770? Many thanks for any replies :)

Solution
For reference, I just bought a 2GB Vanilla Nvidia GTX 770 for $100 shipped to Las Vegas, NV. For your model maybe $120-130 shipped.

ebay will get you a higher sell price (sometimes) but once you pay like 10-15% in fees to ebay and paypal its a wash.

I doubt anyone on these forums would pay $150+ for a GTX 770.

On the off chance that you run across a buyer that wants to SLi with another identical model then you may get more money then what I quoted... good luck!
For reference, I just bought a 2GB Vanilla Nvidia GTX 770 for $100 shipped to Las Vegas, NV. For your model maybe $120-130 shipped.

ebay will get you a higher sell price (sometimes) but once you pay like 10-15% in fees to ebay and paypal its a wash.

I doubt anyone on these forums would pay $150+ for a GTX 770.

On the off chance that you run across a buyer that wants to SLi with another identical model then you may get more money then what I quoted... good luck!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.