Is my tv monitor to the max when reducing input game lag?

Theminecraftaddict555

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
Tv: http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E32-C1-32-Inch-1080p-Smart/dp/B00SMBF3NS

I turned off clear action (clear motion?), backlight control is off, black detail is off

color temperature is computer

Game mode is on

Only using composite cables not HDMI...Will that cause the tv to go 30fps, therefore could interfere with reaction time?

Plugged in wired ethernet cord into the smart tv since playing wireless on the tv is causing delay in gaming

Thats all, I've just been wondering if this is the best my tv can do to reduce input lag so I won't have trouble playing online games

Yes it will, but consoles usually add to input lag anyways. And older gen consoles aren't playing at 60 FPS as far as I'm concerned. Look, input lag isn't as important as you think. It's all you, if you think it's annoying while you play, then buying a new TV/monitor and hook up your console with that is going to reduce it a lot, use www.displaylag.com great website.

I understand, but I can't pour magic dust over your display and it'll turn into a CRT. :) LCD's are pretty bad in general, a lot of misinformation is floating around so it makes it harder for the consumer. I wouldn't worry too much about your TV; input lag is 29 ms, that's not bad, however consoles add latency, you'll get a much smoother experience if you use it with a PC; even if you play at 30 FPS, so it really depends. Input lag personally don't bother me though, i can blink before something happens on screen, so it's probably around 100 ms I'm dealing with in total, and I'm enjoying Skyrim on my Xbox 360, to this day. ;)

Theminecraftaddict555

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
Don't worry...I am using a smaller monitor for my pc...and the input lag is low as heck on there and response time is great

Also how is 50 to 60 ms lag (I know its 29 ms but I am estimating how much the console will add to that) when it comes to online gaming on cod and gta online? Estimation is fine

Also I have an LED monitor not LCD..unless those two are the same thing