ASRock Rebate Registration

RColin

Reputable
Jul 25, 2015
Hey all,
I just purchased an ASRock H97 Anniversary Mobo and am trying to submit for a mail-in rebate.
The instructions state that the name and address on the rebate application must match the invoice info.

Now, when I filled in the online rebate registration, I made a mistake on the address form, where I listed my apartment address, but forgot to include the suite number. I entered a password when I created this registration, so it would make sense for there to be a way for me to go back and edit it, but I can't seem to find a way to do so.

In the meantime, I've printed off the registration form, and just added the unit # next to the address in pen.

What do you guys think? Should I submit the form as-is, and hope they accept it? Like I said, the building address is correct, so the only thing missing is the suite number, which I've added.

I kind of suspect they will be looking for any error, no matter how small, to choose not to send in the rebate, so I'm not really expecting that will work. Does anyone know if there is in fact a way to edit my registration? I've tried creating a new registration, but since I have already used the serial number, it won't allow me to do that (which I expected).

Any advice is appreciated, but worst case scenario is I submit it as-is, and don't get that $25 bucks back...

Thanks!

mail in rebates arent common here so not sure how they do it

do they post you a cheque?

if so with only your apartment address and no suite number on it would you still get the mail?

here i get my mail thats been incorrectly addressed simply because the local postman knows his mail round so well