Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Drivers Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezPizza12345

Reputable
May 13, 2014
- Hello everyone,

I have just installed my drivers, or well, my important drivers which would include my motherboard, chipset, and somewhat of my graphics card. When I installed my previous OS, Windows 7 Ultimate, my graphics drivers would always install like and restart on their own. Here, it only says to get GeForce experience and download the drivers then. I don't get it because I know for a fact that my current drivers are not up to date with the software that my graphics card came with. Any suggestions?

- Thanks,
Cheez

Solution
I am not so certain about GeForce experience. I do not like extra apps active on my pc monitoring if I might need an update.
If you think you want the latest driver for your GTX980ti, just go to the nvidia web site, download and install.
A good idea, in general to be current.
You will have the option to not install experience, 3d vision and such.
I am not so certain about GeForce experience. I do not like extra apps active on my pc monitoring if I might need an update.
If you think you want the latest driver for your GTX980ti, just go to the nvidia web site, download and install.
A good idea, in general to be current.
You will have the option to not install experience, 3d vision and such.

Solution
Here more details on the installation. Geforce experience is able to install the latest driver for your GTX 980ti. This is so you don't allow automatic updates on the Nvidia driver by Window 10, you get to choose if you want to update your driver.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/861374/upgrading-to-windows-10-read-me-first-/

Status
Not open for further replies.