Sound freezes/glitches in modern apps like micrsoft edge, hyper youtube client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2015
So i wanted to watch youtube video in microsoft edge. When I start watching video sound starts gliching/freezing, that happens when i use hypper youtube client from microsoft store. Any help???

Solution
If you are an Fl studio user or u have installed Asio-4-all audio drivers you must either close fl studio and reload the page on a new window(not refresh tab) or make the asio -4 all latency higher than 512 samples..
If it happens only to the microsoft edge... Well... either it will be updated and fixed soon..or you always go for something more Reliable if speed is not your concern( Firefox>Chrome).. I dont know if flash player is automaticaly updated in edge like in chrome.. but definately if its not upgrade your flash player on the browser... thats my suggestions.. Hope i helped!

theguyisback23

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
If you are an Fl studio user or u have installed Asio-4-all audio drivers you must either close fl studio and reload the page on a new window(not refresh tab) or make the asio -4 all latency higher than 512 samples..
If it happens only to the microsoft edge... Well... either it will be updated and fixed soon..or you always go for something more Reliable if speed is not your concern( Firefox>Chrome).. I dont know if flash player is automaticaly updated in edge like in chrome.. but definately if its not upgrade your flash player on the browser... thats my suggestions.. Hope i helped!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS