Can you see PC parts to a store

LOLMAN02

Reputable
Aug 10, 2015
Didnt know which thread to post, so hopefully it isnt an issue,
But I accidently bought and reicieved some ddr4 memory instead of ddr3, And Im thinking if it was possible to just pop in to say a random shop that does sell computer stuff, and tell them that you are willing to sell some DDR4 memory for say 60 bucks,
Will they decline it?
I dont really want to have a full refund on amazon, and have to go through the process of mailing etc..
Im thinking if its just easier to pop in say a eletronics store, speak to someone and say if they are willing to pay for your DDR4 memory, i mean it seem plausible, but im not entirely sure if you can simply do that...
I wouldnt mind say, getting a 20% of the original price that i bought, I just want to quickly sell it

LOLMAN02

Reputable
Aug 10, 2015

dont see why, there buying a product less cheaper from a kid, its also a profitbale product that sells easy,they could make a fair it of profit, for no effort but ah well

LOLMAN02

Reputable
Aug 10, 2015

ive opened the package already :/
im creating an sellers account on French website, but I was wondering how am i suppose to package it and send it over to the buyer?
Do i receive an offer with a persona adress, thne i just go to the post office and package it and send it?