Toms hardware signature and computer setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1abhi

Expert
Ambassador
Jun 13, 2015
I have edited and saved the signature and computer setups in my profile , and even have waited for an hour , but i dont see them yet in my posts. Is there anything i am missing or they are not visible to myself but only to others?

Solution
Hover your cursor over your avatar, you'll see your computer setup there.

If you want your computer specs to show up in your sig (like mine), then you need to put them in the signature box.

Morbidvizions

Reputable
Oct 10, 2015

For some reason the "edit" box is not available for me to input my specs lol Or am I missing something?....

Can you explain more? Is it you can't find the edit button or you can't find the page to change it?

Morbidvizions

Reputable
Oct 10, 2015

Hi, Sorry for being so vague. When I'm in the profile settings, there is an edit button for general settings, displaying signature, web activities and avatar, but there is no edit button for where the computer setup, signature and quote are. Its like its just missing....

Edit: Scratch that, I just checked and the button is now there ..... Extremely strange as it wasnt there earlier... Also the 100x100px gif that i saved for an avatar didnt "stick" either...Not really sure what was going on. Thank you for the reply and effort though!

g1abhi

Expert
Ambassador
Jun 13, 2015

The avatar pic is updated after an hour or so. Doesnt happen instantly

jenmay

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
OK call me crazy, and I know this thread is old. I am computer savvy but I cannot seem to add a signature to my tom's profile and settings. I've posted, been a member short while. Is there a time you have to be a member before you can add a signature?

Jen

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Please don't respond to a 2+ year old thread. Necroposting is not allowed.

You must have 10 posts to add a sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.