Microsoft Office 2013 window resizing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowfivebro

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
I'm not sure why this is happening but for some strange reason I'm having issues with Office 2013 running on Windows 10. The program lags a bit whenever I attempt to resize the window. The top of the program usually turns white after a few moments of inactivity and sometimes it won't resize at all. However, it is still completely responsive. I'll post some pics to show what I'm talking about.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I would appreciate it if someone could possibly help me find a solution.

Thanks

In this screenshot, my mouse is hovered over the the font but it shows "increase font size" which is where it would be if the program would be in full screen. However, it refuses to resize to half screen even though I dragged the program to the left to snap to resize window.

rBrSmv6.png

Solution
*UPDATE*

The problem is related with Microsoft Office 2013. I uninstalled 2013 and installed 2010. There is no re-sizing issues with 2010 as there are in 2013. I guess I'll just stick to the previous version of Office for now until a stable release of 2013/2016 is out.

lowfivebro

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013

I checked and it was already disabled, thank you for the quick reply and suggestion though

Slashgeek

Admirable

Has the issue only started occurring after an upgrade to Windows 10? Or is this a clean install?

lowfivebro

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013

Only after a clean install of Windows 10 has this started. I am hoping for an update in October to resolve this issue. Unfortunately this is the only case I've seen so I doubt an update will fix this.

lowfivebro

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
*UPDATE*

The problem is related with Microsoft Office 2013. I uninstalled 2013 and installed 2010. There is no re-sizing issues with 2010 as there are in 2013. I guess I'll just stick to the previous version of Office for now until a stable release of 2013/2016 is out.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.