USB plug ins not working. No mouse, no thumb drives.. nothing. Windows 7 to 10.

kcr68xx

Reputable
Sep 26, 2015
No USB devices working in Windows 10. I have to use a keyboard plugged in through a PS/2. No mouse. Help?

Upgraded to Windows 10 From 7. All USB devices were working before. Now, nothing plugged into a USB device is seen/works. Called Microsoft for remote connection help. After 3 hours, they seem to fade away from the phone and closed the connection without any notice or note explaining they can't fix it.

I have done the typical stuff. Update driver. Uninstall drivers. Try to install a different driver but I keep getting the message of "best driver" is already installed. I attempted to copy all my drivers from another computer (C:System32 Drivers) to a DVD and make the failing computer copy or get drivers from there. Not successful. I removed drivers for each USB that is showing (all of them) a warning triangle.

I have attempted to roll back to windows 7 but I am being told I need 47G and that I don't have enough room when I have 195G Free. I am currently looking at a 5 gallon of gasoline and a lighter.. Help?

Les7491

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016