Resolution Problem after Win 10 Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowkitty269

Reputable
Jun 7, 2015
I cannot play several of the games in Big Fish Games because the resolution is too high and not all of the game can be even seen, let alone try to click a button! Please tell me how and where to go to correct this. Thank you. Meowkitty269

Solution
Sounds like you have a high DPI screen and don't have scaling enabled properly. Just right click on the desktop, go to screen resolution, then the Make text and other items larger or smaller option. Fiddle around with the scaling until it looks like it used to.
Sounds like you have a high DPI screen and don't have scaling enabled properly. Just right click on the desktop, go to screen resolution, then the Make text and other items larger or smaller option. Fiddle around with the scaling until it looks like it used to.

Solution

Meowkitty269

Reputable
Jun 7, 2015

Meowkitty269

Reputable
Jun 7, 2015
MY HERO!! I followed your instructions and sure enough, you nailed it! Thank you - appreciate your assistance so much as playing this game is the best way I've found to relax after wrestling with my computer having crashed 3 weeks ago and figuring out Windows 10!! After I "fiddled around with the scaling", I got the statement "Invalid Format" circling my screen and chose not to pay any attention to it . . . I expect to hear from that at some point. LOL!! Thank you again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.