Cant Download .Net Framework 3.5

Bloodhorn21

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015
When i try to download .NET Framework 3.5 i get an error: 0x80070002. Any solutions to this? i dont have the windows disk to download .NET so i dont know what to do.

Bloodhorn21

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015

i cant , when it says install or skip this installation it wont start up. Any help at all?

Bloodhorn21

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015

Ive already tried this and many other links.

If that's the case you can only try enabling compatibility mode on the installer and application (right click, compatibility, Windows 7 SP1 compatibility). If that doesn't help you might have an issue with your OS install or the software is just garbage.

Bloodhorn21

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015

Where Would i find this? can you go more in deep steps?

Bloodhorn21

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015

I've tried it and its still not working is there any other method?

Sorry, but I don't think so. basroil has suggested the best possible ways to fix this problem, and none were successful.

Chance are, because dotNET Framework 4.5 has been out for quite some time now, and most older dotNET software can run with a newer version of the dotNET framework, Microsoft probably didn't bother to work in support for dotNET 3.5 on Windows 10. They likely won't change this either, as the software that can only run with dotNET 3.5 is going to be a rather small group of outdated applications.

If you absolutely must use the program, you will need to use a different OS. You can also keep waiting for an eventual fix to come, which could happen, but it is hard to say if Microsoft will bother to do it or not.