Need help installing Windows 10 on a computer im building

Status
Not open for further replies.

northshorepro

Reputable
Oct 1, 2015
I don't have the parts for my new computer yet but I don't want to buy a dvd player and I don't have a usb drive large enough for the file. Is it possible to use my old computer,iphone, or something else to get windows 10 on my new computer? Can I access the internet without an os?

Solution
no to all your questions.if you have no dvd player then your option is usb install.if memory serves me correctly you need pretty much 5gb.a 5gig stick isnt that expensive.because you dont already have an os on there you will have to pay for your windows 10 as well.if you have a valid win7 or 8.1 laying around you can always do the free upgrade.simply download the win10 media creation tool and run it for the upgrade.if you cant go this route you will need to purchase a licence for win10 and do a clean install.
no to all your questions.if you have no dvd player then your option is usb install.if memory serves me correctly you need pretty much 5gb.a 5gig stick isnt that expensive.because you dont already have an os on there you will have to pay for your windows 10 as well.if you have a valid win7 or 8.1 laying around you can always do the free upgrade.simply download the win10 media creation tool and run it for the upgrade.if you cant go this route you will need to purchase a licence for win10 and do a clean install.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.