Small Windows 10 Start Issue

InfernoxCJC

Honorable
Sep 21, 2014
Hey Toms, just a quick Start related issue.

I assume it is a bug and will be patched soon but I am curious if anyone else has experienced it.

I initially wanted a rather plain Start Menu and as such disabled "Most Used Apps" "Most Recent Apps" and the like through Settings > Personalisation > Start. Now, however, even if I re-enable "Most Used Apps" I do not see the list anymore, Most Recent seems to still be working.

It is in no way system breaking, just rather annoying.

InfernoxCJC

Honorable
Sep 21, 2014

Thanks for the reply as per usual darkbreeze.

That isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like Windows 10's Start Menu as it is, it just seems some of it's options are not functioning correctly.

http://imgur.com/a/Lzst1
If you see these imgur images you'll notice that although "show most used apps" is selected, the list does not appear on my Start Menu. I am simply looking for clarification as to whether this is a known bug, something wrong on my end or just me being stupid!

Thanks again,
Conor

Sorry, I can't honestly tell you on that one because I run StartIsBack, so that I'll have the Windows 7 style start menu and still have most of the desirable options from the newer start menus by right clicking the start menu button. So I can't check it against this installation and I haven't heard of any similar issues thus far.