"Gaming" Discussion Section

Hey guys,

Just realized, we have a "PC Gaming" forum section and a "Mobile Gaming" section, but not just a "Gaming" section. Any chance we could make one?

Never realized until now when I wanted to make a thread related to a console-only game. This is probably from where we have mostly focused on troubleshooting computer based gaming issues and hardware issues. From that standpoint, it makes sense, but a "Gaming" section (or I suppose we could call it "Console Gaming") would make a lot of sense now that you can change minor parts on consoles (such as HDDs), headsets are made to target game consoles, and it would give users a place to just sit and talk about game glitches, bugs, secrets, story, etc. etc. etc.

itmoba

Reputable
Aug 14, 2015
Agreed. Unlike the need for a programming section on account of few people asking about programming, a gaming section would help unclog many of the threads created. I think a "new systems" section should also be added, as it too would help unclog the array of threads placed in the systems section.

Yea, honestly I kinda think that the "Systems" section itself should be cut or relabeled and just and be a "System Builder" section or something honestly, because there are far too many questions posted in there that related to just the CPU or just the motherboard or just the GPU etc. It is far too congested in there.

either [pc gaming] and [console gaming] topics should be merged into a common [gaming] section or the two separate sections created independently depending on what kind of traffic we are getting on the topics. given that gaming is something we want to push i'm thinking separate sections may be best.

agreed, a separate [new build] section needs to be added to help unclog [systems] as that subforum always has an issue with posts getting lost in the flow.