Video Won't Load

Codyryanhall

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Hi there,

The set-up that I personally built seems to be having issues with loading video. I tried switching out my video-card with an older one and video would still not load. I even tried plugging in to the integrated graphics card and still nothing would load. Switching out the HDMI cables did not work either. The computer was left on overnight (I normally don't do this) where it worked that night but the next afternoon is when I first tried to use it again and upon turning on my monitor, it just said "No signal". I thought it might be hibernating or in sleep mode but that wasn't the case. I know the computer is running, all fans on all parts are running smoothly and I'm not noticing anything out of the ordinary. If anyone has any insight on how I could test this any further, please let me know. Thank you for your time!

Codyryanhall

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my issue.

I do not know off-hand if there is a case speaker attached but I do want to say yes because of the noises heard upon some boot-ups. What kind of detail are we talking here? Brand and model of the components? I did try the removal of the battery yesterday but I did not remove the power cord at all, I can try that when I get home and update you on that piece.

Codyryanhall

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Okay Alex. I reset the CMOS in the way you explained and still no response. I replaced the battery, not sure if that could do anything, but it didn't. I moved the "jumper" from normal to reset CMOS, booted it up then restarted with the jumper back on normal, still nothing. I have an asrock fm2a88x extreme6+ mother board with 8gb ram, GeForce gtx 750to, amd processor. Thank you again for your time.