Asus VG248QE vs BenQ XL2411Z

Solution
The VG248QE and the XL2411Z are using the same exact panel. The difference is aestethics and each companys firmware/software. Panels used despite being the same panel on paper, may look different due to outsourcing and sometimes even the major display brands change the version number and sell it even if the panel itself doesn't meet their own quality standard. Eventually testing enough VG248QE's, and XL2411Z's, you'll see the same exact results, in theory - after calibrating them both.

CalebKittFTW

Reputable
Sep 20, 2015
Go with the VG248QE I personally like they way it looks more and I'm currently using it and it's fantastic I have to say when I first got it the colors looked just a little washed out but you can download color profiles for it to make it look 100%.

Goncalo Silva

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013

Ok thx, anyone else?

The VG248QE and the XL2411Z are using the same exact panel. The difference is aestethics and each companys firmware/software. Panels used despite being the same panel on paper, may look different due to outsourcing and sometimes even the major display brands change the version number and sell it even if the panel itself doesn't meet their own quality standard. Eventually testing enough VG248QE's, and XL2411Z's, you'll see the same exact results, in theory - after calibrating them both.

Solution