Windows 10 BSOD

tucansam200

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2012
So I've been getting these blue screens off and on for a while now, and they seem to come up randomly when I'm playing a game, and randomly when I'm doing anything else. I've run windbg and the error that came up was Win8_driver_Fault, but I have no idea what that means and, admittedly, don't know how to read the information very well. Ditto for bluescreenviewer and whocrashed. I'm just out of my depth with the information. If anyone can help that would be great. Below is the dump file -

http://

Solution
you got a memory error but I would first assume that it is overclocking related.
You have two overclocking drivers with the same name but in different directories and file dates.
remove:
C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\OverDrive\amd64\AODDriver2.sys Tue Oct 29 17:58:36 2013
C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys Tue Feb 11 03:06:52 2014

you have other suspect drivers as well
\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys Fri Jun 25 09:50:58 2010
could be NetGroup Packet Filter Driver, part of the WinPcap packet capture library
or maybe netgeargenie software.

you got a memory error but I would first assume that it is overclocking related.
You have two overclocking drivers with the same name but in different directories and file dates.
remove:
C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\OverDrive\amd64\AODDriver2.sys Tue Oct 29 17:58:36 2013
C:\Program Files\AMD\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys Tue Feb 11 03:06:52 2014

you have other suspect drivers as well
\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys Fri Jun 25 09:50:58 2010
could be NetGroup Packet Filter Driver, part of the WinPcap packet capture library
or maybe netgeargenie software.

Solution

tucansam200

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2012
Alright, after wrestling with the damn little aiddriver2, I finally got it off, and jsut uninstalled all of my graphics drivers as well and then reinstalled them. As for the other two, I don't know what the first one is (I'll see if I can update that driver in device manager maybe?) and I can remove netgear genie, as its not really needed anymore.

since these errors are more or less random, I'm not sure if/when it will strike and am not really sure how to make them happen again, but we'll see if they pop up again and I'll be back if they do. Thanks a lot for the help!