printer replacement help

stevi10

Honorable
Mar 10, 2014
hello! i'm looking to buy a new printer because my old one (hp photosmart c310a) is out of order.i mainly print photos so i dont need a scanner or copier.i want very good quality on printed photos. do you think i can find one with a budget of 120€ ?? i found an intresting canon printer ( pixma ip7250) the reviwes on printed photo quality are very good but on evertyhing else is not. people say it has a maximun life of one and a half year and everytime you turn on the printer it performs a printhead clean procedure which consumes ink, resulting in ink replacement very often. do you have any suggestions?

After 10+ years of sticking with high quality Epson printers my last reacememt was a pixma.
Solid printers, good print quality, cheapish inks available.
It does go through a 2 minute maintenance loop every time its cold started but I just leave it on auto standby now & printing wirelessly or cabled boots it up near instantly.

Had no trouble with it in 18 months ,photo quality is not as good as my old Epson PX but it is close enough IMO.

& I've suffered no clogged heads which the Epson was notorious for.

stevi10

Honorable
Mar 10, 2014
thanks for your answer...i'll take it into consideration...its hard to find a printer only...most machines come with a scanner...i believe the quality drops when you use an all in one printer...