Looking for Adjustable Monitor Stand with Height Adjust for BenQ RL2755HM 27" Please help :)

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
Hello i bought a monitor a while ago that i haven't been able to use because it did not come with a adjustable stand and the stand it comes with makes my neck hurt when i look at it with my current setup it doesn't work. So i am looking for a traditional stand that has height adjust i am not interested in wall mounting or ones that clamp onto the side of my desk.

Must be sturdy enough that it wont fall over easily i have cats that like to play around my nice things :(

The monitor is the BenQ RL2755HM its a 27" it has vesa mount holes but not sure what size. i have googled and looked around but i haven't found anything that i am looking for.

I am located in Canada

Thank you you for any help it is greatly appreciated.

Solution
VESA has four different configurations:

vesastandards.gif

To find out which one you have, measure the distance between the screw holes, and compare them against this chart. I'm pretty sure it won't have VESA 200 or 100/200, so it is most probably either VESA 75 or 100.

Chayan4400

Honorable

This is a stand that will work: Click here.

It says it supports only up to 26" monitors, but since it can hold a max of 15.43 lbs, and BenQ RL2755HM weighs only 12.13 lbs, this shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: This will also work: Click here.

However, this stand needs to be mounted to the wall.

EDIT 2: Disregard all the statements above, here is one that will support your monitor for sure: Click here.

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Thank you for your response. That looks pretty cool but i don't think i want a stand that clamps onto my desk i am looking for just a traditional stand that has height adjust and is sturdy enough that it wont fall over easily.

i have updated my post better so that people can understand what i want lol sorry about earlier

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Funny that you mentioned this one i was already looking at this one. you think its good? i read reviews and they say the base is very big 13.5 inches it says in the pictures id have to measure my current setup to see if it will work.

Also it says Fits monitors with VESA 75x75 and 100x100 mounting patterns up to 33 lbs. Are most monitors 75x75 and 100x100? vesa size holes?

Also how would i tell what size vesa holes my monitor has?

Chayan4400

Honorable
VESA has four different configurations:

vesastandards.gif

To find out which one you have, measure the distance between the screw holes, and compare them against this chart. I'm pretty sure it won't have VESA 200 or 100/200, so it is most probably either VESA 75 or 100.

Solution

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Ok thanks :)

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

i haven't gotten around to measuring but it looks like the 200x200 :(