How to key map my Monitor

Faza-AIF

Reputable
May 22, 2015
So thank you to visit this thread.

So I wanted to click a button on Modern Combat 5 from windows 8 and windows 10.
But that button cannot be reached, so I have an idea.
Is there any software that I can click something on my keyboard then it will click the button on the right corner. But I need this software that we use like coordinates on our monitors and then we configured it to our keyboard. Example: When I pressed "TAB" on the keyboard, they will click the melee button on the right. Thank you.

That is a mobile game, so it won't work on Windows 8 or 10 at all. It may work in a virtualized Windows Phone 8 image, in which case you could theoretically make a program that captures the mouse position and binds it to key presses, but it's not an easy task and would probably require programming drivers, which are probably the most difficult things to write for Windows.

Faza-AIF

Reputable
May 22, 2015

Noo.. I didn't mean that.. This game available on pc windows 8 and 10.. You just miss understand

Indeed they ALSO put it on 8/10, but it doesn't change the fact it's a mobile game. If the game itself does not provide key bindings, you have two options:
1) Try to see if autohotkeys works for you (http://ahkscript.org/docs/Tutorial.htm)
2) Write HID drivers to emulate a touch event based on a key

This option is better, though you'll complain:
Just play a better game like COD, BF4/HL, CSGO, etc

Faza-AIF

Reputable
May 22, 2015

Hahaha.. Thankyou bro.. so much :D

TRENDING THREADS