Two year old build -- PC freezing with buzzing noise - Windows 10

lillz

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013
Parts list:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YHdkRB

One GPU is actually an evga version of the 760 I also have a 4k monitor now. I don't use the smaller asus anymore.
Ever since I upgraded to 10 (Fresh install), I've been having odd issues. Games will work fine for a while and then stutter and eventually crash my PC. The PC will crash with a loud buzzing noise, but no blue screen. This usually will happen with MGSV (mostly in the early versions, works better now) Battlefront Beta and modded skyrim.

Attempts to fix:

My CPU is overclocked, but I've run prime95 and haven't had any crashes. I thought it'd be one of my GPUs, but I've run Furmark and pushed them to 80+C and they didn't crash either.... I also ran Windows Mem Diagnostic.... no issues. I also reinstalled my graphics drivers. So, I'm not sure what it could be.... maybe a sound driver, hence the buzzing? Again, this a two year old PC. Haven't had this issue since I upgraded to 10 (that might just be coincidence, though).

Any suggestions?

lillz

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

BIOS is update to date. No updates from asus in bios or their 4 way optimization program since like september

lillz

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013

But wouldn't that be observed during stress tests?

Update: FurMark is now producing unreliable frame rates.... Both GPUs seem to be effected on the graph... how do I know if it's one or both of my GPUs or my psu?

Update 2: Disabled AI Suite, no frame drops in Furmark during a 20min stress test at 4k