What is the best time to buy from CyberpowerPC ?

melahuak

Reputable
Oct 16, 2015
Looking into buying a pre-build custom from Cyberpower, one of their custom Syber Vapors.

I am already saving up for it (1200ish range),

I likely won't be able to purchase this Black Friday but maybe December or January,

any prior experience with timing and pricing? I see promotions are ran often but feeling gives me holidays are the best time.

melahuak

Reputable
Oct 16, 2015
wasn't lookin for an opinion but suggestion on when to buy.

if i built it only would be saving 100 parts/labor on my end, rather pay them. If i can save 200 off the already msrp on a holiday sale, I would be saving myself 200-300 opposed to building it.

Naylor07

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009

I am not sure you will find any time where they have a large discount, but if I were to take a guess, I would assume Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

In the end, you will save more money and get higher quality parts when building yourself, but to each their own. Make sure you read up on their poor customer service and cheap parts they often use.

naturesninja

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2013
You may save $100 in building it yourself, but that will also be with a better motherboard, ram, psu, cooler than the junk they would send you. So $100 less and build the Toyota yourself, or pay them $100 more for the Yugo they're going to send you.

melahuak

Reputable
Oct 16, 2015
car is not same comparison as a pc. I did the figures and going pre-built but thanks for advice, will opt for November-December when special is applied. I think I may go with the syber xtreme.