Video is choppy but audio is fine

motskei

Reputable
Dec 26, 2014
Hey all,

I recently recorded my computer playing a full screen video for around 3.5 hours. I then restarted my computer and went to play it back. The audio is fine and runs smoothly, there is no issue. The problem is the video. It is running very choppy and is behind the video. I then loaded up the file (which is a mp4) into sony vegas and this is what I got in the preview section: http://puu.sh/kNA0Z/eb74c1bb03.jpg It is like this almost all the way through the video. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Lutfij

Titan
If the image is indeed what you're seeing during playback then that sort of an artifacting can occur with corrupt/improper graphics drivers or damage to the media and or the device from which it is playing back. Could you pass on details of your system specs? Have you also tried doing a clean GPU drivers installation after your move to Windows 10?

Furthermore was this installation a clean one or an upgrade from your old OS? Likewise you can try playing the file on another system to see if it shows up the same.