Where is the cheapest place to buy games for pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyman284

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
So alot of people told me to go to this site:

G2A http://

I have liked it so far. But I was wondering if there was anywhere else to go? Also, cheapest websites for canadians to get games. Any suggestions? I heard this was a good site to get keys for consoles too is that true?

Referral link removed - SS

giantbucket

Dignified
BANNED
steam on sale. build up a wishlist, and check every few days to see what's on sale and what the discounts are. sometimes 10%, sometimes 50%, a few times 80%. frequently lots of bundles, like now Saints Row 2/3/4/DLC for something like $19 total. i might buy it even though the game isn't totally my style.

not to mention there are tons of free to play games out on the market.

agreed steam is a good (and safe) place for digital games. there are a few smaller clients like steam for some other free rpg games if you're into them as well.

the trouble with g2a and similar sites is if the licenses are valid as they are often questionable. i'm more familiar with the windows licenses part of things but the general consensus is that sure it may (or may not) work when you get a key but there is a chance that the key can stop working at any time as well which is why for windows licenses its highly not suggested. your luck may be a bit better with games but its still questionable and high risk - your choice to continue using such a service of course.

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015

There's no one place, i check Slickdeals all the time, sometime CD Keys has them, sometimes Steam, sometimes Best Buy, depends on sale.

Atterus

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2015
http://www.cheapshark.com/

A site that simply finds all of the various deals from something like eight sites. The "best" prices are going to vary strongly from site to site depending on the sales they happen to be having.

StinkyMcGirk

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2011
Generally if it is new and not region locked, Nuuvem.
Regionlocked? Greenmangaming w/ 20% coupon

Otherwise, wait for humblebundles and steam sales.

Islandmuerta

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015
If you want to be 100% on the legit side, definitely www.greenmangaming.com They always have a 20%-25% Off Voucher active.

Affiliate/referral link removed.

The best thing to do is to checkout different sites from time to time. Steam have sales and they can have very good prices especially around Christmas time. GOG is a pretty good site as well especially since they sell DRM free games.

I recently pre-ordered Fallout 4 for $48 from greenmangaming.com which is 20% off the retail price using a coupon code. But that code has just expired as of this post.

Mark_242

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
G2A or Steam. I don't know other proofed online shops that are trusted more than these two. Friend of mine bought once couple of games by little and too atrtractive price on other online game shop and they dumped him. But G2A and Steam are the best. And have a lot of discounts like on Christmas time.

Status
Not open for further replies.